Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Christmas was not the same this year without GG. She's doing better was unable to leave the SNF (skilled nursing facility). She is healing and doing some therapy. She spends most of the day in a wheel chair now instead of bed. She looked so pretty on Christmas Day when I went to see her. She had a new red turtle neck with gold tread stripes in it and her hair was brushed and she looked better than she has in a while. She still looks frail but is eating well.

Trey got his license and has his Dad's 4runner now. Jackie's Dad is making her wait for a while. Amanda got braces right before Christmas, they're teel. Whitney is getting taller and curvier. Rich just got engaged to Rayna and was named Clayton Officer of the Year at his Christmas party. Katrice is still working and is a busy mom running her girls to all of their events. Me, I'm still working but am working on partial retirement soon. If everything goes as planned, I'll start drawing Social Security in April and work only 2 days a week. That way I will still have my travel benefits but have time to spend on myself. I really need to get in shape again and finish my back yard. Those are my new year goals (not resolutions).

No comments: